Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Think about Who is Winning the Hearts Now-a-days!!

Honesty on face and ability dribbling out of each character, we had a smaller than usual discussion with the genuine star of "Inkar" – Yumna Zaidi and this is the thing that we discussed. 


1) We generally observe Yumna playing guiltless characters, Is it since you generally pick such jobs? 

I think my guiltless characters have been enlisted more than different characters I have played. Out of 12-14 shows, I have done two negative jobs and two light parody 

2) Are you willing to decide on the job of a rival in future? 

Indeed, hanging tight for that. 😀 

3) Which dramatization and character from the past you couldn't want anything more than to do? 

Jugno once more 

4) Which one has been your most loved out of the entirety of your shows up till now? 

Yeh Raha Dil and Inkaar 

5)Your most bizarre fan minute? 

A person at the air terminal on counter, out of energy, gave me an inappropriate flight loading up card. 

6) What's the best and most exceedingly terrible thing about carrying on with a star life? 

Best. Everything is best about this life. I cannot thank enough. 

7) People have adored your character in "Inkar". What do you cherish about this character? 

Her quality and honesty 

8) We have heard that the dramatization depends on a genuine occurrence, how evident is that? 

Motivation from Khadija's wounding case yet it was only a motivation. 

9) In when there would me say me is "as well" and "significance of assent" development going on alongside a profound established misogyny inserted in the general public, how would you think Dramas like "inkaar" can affect a general public? 

I feel that ladies in Entertainment industry are exceptionally solid. I figure they can stand firm for themselves. Be that as it may, a typical woman\girl can identify with this dramatization great and can likewise gain from it. Continuously recollect that If something terrible has occurred, do stand firm for it. 

10) Which job was the greatest test for you to perform out of the entirety of your characters? 

Samera\Shakra in Ishq Zahe Naseeb 

11) You got the genuine game from the show "Zara Yaad Kar". You had an exceptionally solid character, how could it sway you and what amount would you be able to identify with that character? 

That was the main content which I didn't peruse and requested that my mother do it. I was befuddled to such an extent that whether I ought to do it or not. Khalil Sahab's content is constantly wonderful however the discourse conveyance is constantly troublesome and is required to be phenomenal . At first, I surrendered in light of the fact that I figured I wasn't doing it well. In any case, I was so cognizant while working that I attempted to do as well as can possibly be expected and along these lines I took in a great deal. I appreciated that character despite everything I recall that dramatization. 

12) What is one thing individuals would be shocked to think about you? 

I would prefer not to answer that. There are some really. 😀 

13) What is one recommendation that you generally keep in your psyche? 

14)Remain solid and consistently keep a firm faith in yourself. 

15) O ut of the entirety of your shows, Which job would you be able to identify with the most? 

I figure I can't relate in light of the fact that we as a whole are diverse, all things considered. I simply need to make reference to one thing here. Each character that I have played up till now, I have attempted to get beneficial things that in the long run turned into a piece of my character. 

16) Tell us about your future undertakings? 

My future activities are extremely intriguing. One is for Hum TV and the other is for Geo. I am certain individuals would love it since one is a bubbly character and the other is extremely straightforward and of kind nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment